《遗愿清单》（The Bucket List）是由导演罗伯·雷恩拍摄的并于2007年上映的美国电影。电影讲述两个患了末期癌症的病人如何面对癌症为他们带来的“死刑”，及他们在余下的日子里如何度过丰盛和欢乐的人生的故事。人生，就是由一个遗憾、再一个遗憾累加组合而成的，当你最终即将面对死亡的时候，就会发现这一生中，有太多值得尝试的事情，却被你无情地错过了……
1. I'll do what I can.
2. You know, I could stay a while if you want me to.
3. As something of a public health expert, I believe more people die from visitors than diseases.
4. Kiss my ass.
5. Makes me feel like victory!
6. Hard to do them both at the same time.
7. Well, nobody's perfect.
8. I always meant to go back, but 45 years goes by pretty fast. Like smoke through a keyhole.
9. And I don't wanna get your hopes up.
10. There was a survey once, a thousand people were asked if they could know in advance, would they want to know the exact day of their death. Ninety-six percent of them said no. I always kind of leaned toward the other 4 percent. I thought it would be liberating knowing how much time you had left to work with. It turns out, it's not.
11. We're pretty much out of options.
12. Laugh until I cry.
13. I would argue the exact opposite. We could do this. We should do this.
14. -I don't expect you to understand.
-You're damn right I don't understand. I don't understand how you can just give up like this. How you can just quit. Quit fighting. See what they say when they find out you've given up on them.
15. I think I've earned some time for myself.
16. You're a fool who thinks he's figured out a way how not to have cancer.
17. She never backed me up on anything.
18. Tommy, we live to die another day.
19. I don't even have to be there.
20. -You sure we're cleared for this?
-Of course we're cleared for it. What if we weren't?
21. You can run, but you cannot hide!
22. -So you think a being of some sort did all this?
-You mean, do I believe if I look up in the sky and promise this or that. No, the Biggie will make all this go away?
-Then 95 percent of the people on Earth are wrong?
-If life has taught me anything, it's that 95 percent of the people are always wrong.
23. -What if you're wrong?
-I'd love to be wrong. If I'm wrong, I win.
-I'm not sure it works that way.
24. Make a long story short.
25. Turnabout is fair play.
26. I believe you learned that from the master.
27. Now, I'm prepared for my husband to die. I'm just not prepared to lose him while he's still alive.
28. You're strong, but you're not that strong.
29. After Rachel left for college, there was a hole. I mean, you know, no more homework, no more Little League, recitals, school plays, kids crying, fights, skinned knees. And for the first time in 40 years, I looked at Virginia, without all of the noise, without all of the distractions and I couldn't remember what it felt like. When I could not walk down the street without holding her hand. I mean, she was the same woman I fell in love with, she hadn't changed. But somehow everything was different. We'd lost something along the way. You know?
30. I don't know, I don't think about how other people gauge